Monday, February 7, 2011

Please do not hesitate to email or call me with any questions.  I love to hear how each student progresses at every lesson.  When you arrive for your lesson you do not need to knock, please come right in (not more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time) and if I am finishing a lesson you may wait in the foyer.  That way I will know you are ready and when it is time to switch we can do that promptly.

Start that practicing and come to each lesson ready to learn something new!  But remember, the most important part in those days between lessons is Practice, Practice, Practice!

Please check the website occasionally as I will post information, reminders, or updates.  If you wish to receive this by email please let me know and I will add you to the email list.

Thank You!

~Mrs. Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment